HMM HMM HMM. These mini cakes really satisfy the chocolate craving.
1/2 cup raw almonds (or cashews)
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup cashews
1/4 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
1) In a food processor fitted with an "S" blade, blend the almonds and raisins until the mixture begins to stick together.
2) Press the mix into the bottom of cupcake pan that is lined with plastic wrap. (Alternatively you can make a bigger tart by using a pie form.)
3) In a small blender, puree the coconut milk and cashews until very smooth.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
5) Spoon the filling mixture into the tarts.
6) Add some shredded almonds as a topping, and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, to allow the tarts to cool and firm.